Individual and Joint membership form

    Your Details

    If this subscription is a gift, please fill out the recipient's details below

    Recipient details

    If you wish to Gift Aid your membership payment, please read the following declaration and confirm your choice by checking the box

    Gift Aid Declaration

    I want to Gift aid my membership payment and / or donations I make now, in the future or have made in the last four years to the Yorkshire Dales Society - the charity of the Friends of the Dales. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and / or Capital Gaints Tax than the amount of the Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay the difference.

    Please notify Friends of the Dales if you want to cancel this declaration, or change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


    Membership type


    Contact Preferences