It is important to us that our Business / Group Membership is as useful as possible to your organisation, to us − and to the Yorkshire Dales, so we have made some exciting changes to it.
From 1 April organisations can become Community Supporters, a scheme open to all environmentally minded businesses and ‘not for profits’ to join on an annual basis.
To become a Community Supporter simply make an annual donation of your choosing of £40 – or more if you feel able to. This flexible donation will support our environmental campaigning and other work in the Yorkshire Dales.
Community Supporters also receive:
- A Community Supporters bi-monthly e newsletter – full of appropriate organisational related environmental news
- A Google pin on our Map of Community Supporters page
- A digital, annually updated Community Supporters logo to use on products or online to showcase your environmental credentials
- Copies of the Friends of the Dales quarterly magazine, Yorkshire Dales Review
- Invitations to two business related, environmental digital talks per year.